We are currently recruiting for a Bookkeeper/Administrator for our Tipperary based office. This is a very varied role and the suitable candidate should be highly experienced in all aspects of administration work, be flexible and possess high attention to detail.
Duties will include:
· Assist in the timely preparation of monthly management accounts.
· Process payments, invoices and department expenses for approval.
· Track and reconcile to departmental budget.
· Generate, route and file required documents according to prescribed schedules and processes.
· Administrative support on projects, daily correspondence with other parties involved.
· Maintain high standards of communications within the clients.
· Enter, administer and review systems data, as required.
· Support other administrative support team members as needed.
· Manage office systems, procedures and facilities to ensure the efficient and smooth operation of works.
· To continually seek out best practice and more efficient ways of working to enhance office and general business efficiency.
The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role to be considered.
To apply please forward an up to date copy of your CV and a cover letter.
Permanent / Full-time