Leisure - Spa - Conference
Leisure & Wellness Manager
Hotel Westport & Westport House Estate has an exciting opportunity for a Leisure & Wellness Manager.
This represents an ideal opportunity for an innovative, passionate and standards driven Leisure & Wellness Manager, eager to progress his / her career with one of the of Ireland’s leading Hotels & Estates. Hotel Westport is set in the majestic 400 acre Westport House Estate with its 3.5km of woodlands and riverside trail, punctuated by the magnificent Georgian centrepiece that is Westport House with its heritage laden curtailage.
The successful candidate will have:
• Strong management, organisational & leadership skills.
• A proven ability to design, cost and operate new & innovative programmes for leisure & well being.
• Proven business acumen.
• Ability to maintain consistently high standards of service in Ocean Spirit Leisure Centre.
• Excellent customer care skills.
• Excellent personal presentation and communication skills.
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role within either an Hotel / Spa
• Fitness qualification from approved organisation, REPS Registered.
• Lifeguard qualification, Swim Teacher Qualiw cation.
• Pool plant operator trained.
• Flexible - this role involves morning/evening/weekend /weekday work.
Candidate must have fluent English
A Full job description will be provided. A competitive salary with an attractive compensation and benew ts package comes with this position.
Permanent / Full-time