We are now recruiting for a full time Senior Administrator.
The right candidate will be highly experienced in all aspects of administration
· Proven experience as an administrator supporting senior management in a busy office environment for 2+ years
· Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite – Outlook, Word, Powerpoint etc.
· Good knowledge and experience of MS Excel and other reporting systems
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
· The ability to work with confidential information in a professional & trustworthy manner
· Excellent organizational, multi-tasking skills and dedicated to completing projects in a timely manner
· The confidence to effectively and professionally respond to all enquiries to the Senior Leadership team.
· The ability to be flexible, handle interruptions and prioritize deliverables in a busy office environment
· The ability to work on your own initiative and be an integral part of a busy team.
If so, then we want to hear from you. Please apply with an up to date CV.
Permanent / Full-time