South Dublin, Dublin
The Butler's Pantry
Are you energetic, passionate about food and sales focused with a drive for retail excellence? Then we want you!!
We are recruiting Full time Retail Assistant Managers at The Butlers Pantry for our Southside Stores.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in managing a fast paced retail or food environment within front facing hospitality. The Butler's pantry prides itself on premium excellence and we want our staff to reflect this. You will have a natural flair and focus in sales, with drive to push your store's performance forward. You will have confidence to interact professionally customers and lead your team with these skills that will aid you in being a successful retailer with The Butler's Pantry. Intermediate computer skills are essential for this role as the employee will be working with our online ordering and stock analysis systems daily.
As The Butler's pantry continues to grow we want our employees to grow with us, so this position offers excellent career and promotional opportunities to develop to a into an area manager role and further.
When joining The Butler's Pantry you are joining a team who support and encourage each other to grow. We give you the empowerment to achieve your goals and become better managers.
What we require from our applicants:
· At least 3 years experience in a role within the retail or hospitality service.
· The ability to engage well with team members to provide a high level service
· Excellent attention to detail & a high level of HACCP knowledge
· The ability to adapt to change and work well under pressure and take ownership of your store.
· Outgoing, enthusiastic and friendly personality
· Have a professional image at all times in line with the Butlers Pantry standards
· Be committed to the team and to the company
· Working hours must be available to work 5 days, fulltime over a 7 day week between 7am-8pm
What do we have to offer our Team:
· Competitive rates of Pay
· Meals whilst on duty
· Opportunity for progression
· Continuous training & development
Permanent / Full-time