Dublin 18, Dublin
Due to continued expansion/growth of the organisation, Cricket Leinster is seeking to recruit an Accounts Assistant.
Reporting to the CFO, the successful person will be based at 13 Sandyford Business Park, Dublin 18.
The position will demand circa 12 hours per week, ideally spread over 3 mornings per week.
The individual who fills this role will be fully familiar with all accounting principles and practices, ideally hold a qualification in bookkeeping and data entry - Accounting Technician Level, have recent experience of all Microsoft Office Suite skills and will have extensively used an accounting software system such as Sage or QuickBooks. Knowledge of Accounts IQ system would be desirable.
ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT RESPONSIBILITES
• Provide support to the CFO and CEO
• Perform all data entry as necessary
• Organise an office filing system for document flows as prescribed
• Maintain monthly accounting reports for CFO as required
• Interact when necessary with personnel within the company e.g., budget holders and outside the company e.g., suppliers/customers
ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT REQUIREMENTS
• Qualifications/experience as referred to above
• Strong computer skills and software proficiency
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Ability to communicate with key people within a small but vibrant work environment
• Background/interest in sport and in particular cricket would be a desirable attribute to bring.
CONTRACT TERMS & REMUNERATION
Please note that applicants must be eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland.
This appointment is for an initial 12-month contract commencing as soon as possible with a salary commensurate with the importance of this position.
Fixed Term Contract