MURPHY INTERNATIONAL LTD.
Established in 1951 by John Murphy, J. Murphy & Sons Limited has grown into a leading global, multi-disciplined engineering and construction company with turnover of £780 million. We provide a wide range of construction services to infrastructure sectors including rail, water, power and natural resources. Murphy directly employs more than 4,000 engineers, professional managers and skilled operatives across the world. We operate in the Ireland, United Kingdom and Canada. We have a number of specialist capabilities such as pipelines, process, marine, tunnelling and piling, and we invest heavily in our substantial holding of plant, equipment and facilities.
Murphy are looking for an Apprentice Mechanical, Automation & Maintenance Fitter.
• Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
• Maintaining of all types of heavy and light plant machines
• Maintaining van and truck fleet
• Cleanliness of workshop
• Accurate job card reports
• Ensure all health and safety requirements are met
• Minimum 5 passes in junior certificate essential
• Full drivers licence an advantage
• Experience working on plant machinery an advantage.
• A positive attitude and good attention to detail a must.
• Ability to learn and take constructive criticism
Permanent / Full-time