Dublin 15, Dublin
We have a position available for an experienced Site Manager to join our expanding team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience managing projects with values in excess of €1M.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for day to day running of the site
• Coordination and supervision of all site staff and sub-contractors
• Work as part of a team along with the Contracts Manager and Quantity Surveyor in order to achieve project success
• Ensure work is carried out in accordance with the latest drawing, specifications and programme
• Ensure Projects are kept to projected and budgeted costings
• Ensure all safety systems are in place and abided by to ensure accident prevention
• Responsible for liaising with the client and design team on a daily basis and during project life cycle
Qualification & Education Requirements:
• 3rd level qualification in relevant field, site management, engineering or relevant trade qualification and experience.
• Five + years Site Management experience
• Civil Engineering experience would be advantageous
• Computer literate (experience using Procore would be advantageous)
• Full understanding of design drawings
• Full clean driving licence
• IOSH Managing Safety in Construction, Occupational First Aid, and any other CSCS or CPD training should be provided.
Salary and Benefits:
• Attractive Salary to the right candidate with the relevant industry experience.
Permanent / Full-time