Acacia Facilities Management
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced mobile facilities engineer to manage the technical services across a portfolio of assigned sites for our clients. You will report into the Technical Services Director with responsibility for the following;
· Manage scheduled and reactive maintenance as required.
· Comply with schedules ensuring all works are closed out correctly and on time.
· Ensure that all RAMS, PTW's and service dockets are received and filed.
· Ensure all valid contractors invoices are approved for payment.
· Ensure all legal requirements are met across all sites and report if not possible.
· To act as the primary point of contact for onsite staff within the assigned portfolio.
· Ensure all scheduled maintenance is compliant with relevant legislation and audit ready.
· Participate in clients internal and external audits and risk assessments.
· Ensure that spending is as per technical budget and seek the appropriate approval for additional spending.
· Ensure that self-perform works are priced and managed correctly.
· Ensure clients invoices are issued correctly and in a timely manner.
· Provide clear, accurate, effective reports to clients on schedule.
· Offer value-add to client where possible including alternative solutions to problems.
· Represent Acacia in a professional manner and to lead certain key technical client contracts.
· Be flexible, contactable and professional at all times.
· Provide assistance for other projects etc when asked.
· Work as part of a team with other Acacia staff and always support other Acacia team members when dealing with clients.
You will receive:
· €750 contribution towards a Laya health care plan.
· A degree in an engineering discipline.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience, the closer to 10 years we can get the better.
· Annual salary review.
· EAP program in place.
· Plus lots more we can discuss at interview stage! (such as pension, bonus etc)
· Salary range €55,000 - €60,000 depending on experience
· Greater Dublin Area
Permanent / Full-time