Dublin 2, Dublin
Gilded ALM are looking for a highly organised, enthusiastic person to assist with all aspects of independent music promotion and marketing. This part-time position based in Dublin is an exciting opportunity for someone with excellent office and organisational skills and a passion for music and culture who is looking to gain experience in the area of independent music, marketing and promotion.
Tasks in this small busy office will cover a wide range of areas including media and chart monitoring, coordinating physical promotional mailouts, creating exciting online content (visuals & copy), music retail and media audits, office admin, stock control, general assistance and support where required.
Ideal candidate will be confident, have excellent office, communication, computer and organisational skills, have a keen eye for detail and be passionate about gaining experience in the independent sector of the music industry.
- Good timekeeping and reliability.
- Comfortable in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Flexibility as well as able to work to deadlines.
- Confident working both independently and as part of a small team.
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal.
- Great attention to detail and dedicated to quality in everything they do.
- Positive and professional demeanor to work with key media, label and artist clients.
- Proficiency with Mac computers & Microsoft office - Word / Excel / basic graphics, etc.
- Experience and creativity to drive engagement across various social media channels.
Based in our Dublin city centre office, this part-time position will be approx 15 hours / 2 days per week. This position is for 3 months trial initially, with the possibility of a longer term position.
- have a huge passion for recorded music and live shows.
- have a keen interest in learning about Irish media.
- have a genuine interest in working with independent artists & labels.
- be reliable, trustworthy, motivated, passionate, pro-active & efficient.
- be interested in attending gigs regularly in the evening.
- be able to work 15 office hours / 2 days per week M-F.
- be available to start late January / early February 2020.
Permanent / Full-time