We are seeking a professional individual with a strong work ethic and ambition to enhance their own skillset. The applicant will gain a wide exposure to all aspects of accountancy and taxation throughout their time.
· Assist the Finance Manager in day-to-day operational aspects of the Finance Function
· Bookkeeping for sole traders and limited companies.
· Preparing and filing of Revenue Returns (Income tax returns, VAT,RCT,P30. etc).
· Preparing audit work papers/ Responsibility for managing the successful completion of the audit
· Researching and resolving technical queries
· Preparing and reviewing financial statements
· Working on ad-hoc assignments from time to time in conjunction with the firm’s directors
· Balance Sheet reconciliations & cash-flow management
· Tax returns and submissions
· Other ad-hoc duties/project work as required
· Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multi-task
· Self-starter who can critically analyse and assess information
· Willingness to learn and professionally develop
We offer flexible working hours, excellent long term career development and a friendly environment.
To apply please forward your CV today
Permanent / Full-time