Dublin 15, Dublin
7 Day Auto Ltd.
Due to continued growth and success, 7 Day Auto Ltd require 2 qualified mechanics to join our Ford Aftersales team in Dublin 15.
This is a very busy workshop and experience with Ford vehicles will be a distinct advantage.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be fully qualified motor mechanic.
• Will have experience in all aspects of vehicle servicing and diagnostics.
• Be capable of producing quality work in a busy fast paced environment.
• Work well under pressure, while maintaining efficiency and productivity.
• Hold a full clean drivers’ licence.
• Have a flexible approach to work and be willing to work overtime if required.
• Be computer literate.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
•To service & repair vehicles in accordance with manufacturers’ guidelines and quality standards.
•To make written and verbal reports on service and repair activity to the workshop controller.
•To undertake vehicle road tests and verify customers’ complaints.
•Perform work as outlined on the job card with efficiency and accuracy.
•Communicate effectively with parts and service departments.
•Maintaining a clean and neat workspace and adhering to all company policies, procedures and safety standards.
•To attend Ford technical training courses.
For the right candidate, we offer a competitive remuneration package depending upon experience.
Permanent / Full-time