Are you a Multi-skilled BMS Engineer with a background in Electrical, Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering? Do you wish to work with one of the largest HVAC Controls Systems Houses in Ireland, offering a wide range of market-leading products that provide engineered solutions for the control of services within any building environment throughout Ireland and the UK? Are you a sociable and positive person with strong communication skills, able to work to deadlines? Due to continued business expansion and repeat business, we have exactly the right position for you within our Service & Commissioning department.
Reporting to Senior Management as BMS Service & Commissioning Engineer, you would be part of a team with the responsibility to ensure projects are delivered to scope and on time including final commissioning and handover.
In addition to being fully conversant with and able to program a BMS system from conception, you will need to demonstrate self-management, project management and innovation skills.
The primary requirements are:
• Degree / HND / ONC in engineering - ideally electrically biased
• 2+ years' experience of Trend and / or Cylon
• To understand control panel design, manufacture, design and testing.
• Knowledge of instrumentation and integration to 3rd party systems
• Ability to modify strategies and experience of front end graphics
• A full clean driving licence is essential
• Ability to work well independently and/or as part of a team
Ad hoc travel may be required but the aim is to work locally where possible. In return, you may expect the following benefits:
• Competitive Salary dependent on experience level
• Fully expensed Company Car / Car Allowance
• 21 days holidays plus stat days
• Overtime entitlement
• Nest Company pension
• Engineering laptop and phone
Anne / Damien on +44(0) 2890312009
Permanent / Full-time