CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Enclude is seeking a new Chief Executive Officer to lead the organisation in our mission to grow in scale, scope, impact and influence.
Enclude is an Irish charity which enables charities to achieve greater impact through digital transformation. We provide appropriate and cost-effective IT consultancy, services and solutions to non-profits to allow them achieve their goals and increase their impact. Enclude’s current mission is to grow in scale, scope, impact and influence. It is seeking a new Chief Executive Officer to lead the organisation in this mission.
• Lead Enclude in designing, creating and implementing successful Information Systems (IS) strategies to meet non-profit sectoral, sub-sectoral and client needs in order to increase social impact thus reducing poverty and social exclusion in society.
• Deliver on the Board’s strategy and assist in the development and implementation of future strategy.
• Ensure the continued ability of Enclude to provide IS solutions, implementation, support and guidance to the non-profit sector, non-profit sub-sectors and our charity clients to measurably increase their social impact.
• Ensure that the on-going operational management of Enclude is carried out to the highest standards.
• Develop Enclude’s culture and overall vision and ensure participation of, and agreement by, staff and stakeholders with Enclude’s direction
• Provide a well-run, highly effective management of Enclude, including continuous improvement based on review, reflection and learning.
• Diversify and increase our income base, by growing Enclude’s reach beyond Ireland and seeking funding opportunities from government grants, philanthropy and foundations.
• Strengthen and develop our relationships with key bodies, including supervisory, regulatory at the national and EU level, and individuals and advocate for change.
• Follow up effectively on our first strategic impact assessment including using it to communicate and advocate for increased recognition.
• Focus on ongoing delivery of strategically orientated services and products.
• Co-ordinating and managing all aspects of Enclude’s work.
• Putting in place annual operational plans that will deliver on strategic imperatives and actions.
• Developing and maintaining relationships with key funding agencies and others which ensure their ongoing support and commitment to Enclude’s mission.
• Developing, implementing and monitoring financial plans and budgets, in conjunction with the Finance Manager.
• Monitor and manage asset and capital allocation and usage.
• Being aware of and ahead of the curve regarding information management and application to the not for profit sector, that will increase effectiveness and impact.
• Recruiting and managing the senior staff.
• Performing the duties of the Company Secretary role.
• Reporting and being accountable to board in Board meetings and other review structures.
• Providing support and information to the Board to enable it perform its roles and responsibilities.
• Developing and presenting policy positions on MIS capacity, especially in its capacity to increase service quality and service delivery data, relating to the community and voluntary sector.
• Representing the organisation to the media and giving interviews and acting as the Enclude’s official spokesperson
• Carrying out other duties as are required from time to time.
Contract: Permanent, full-time position
Deadline: 17th February 2020 or until position is filled
Enclude is an equal opportunities employer.
All applicants should have the legal right to live and work in Ireland before applying for this position.
Please submit a CV with a cover letter indicating your suitability for the role.
Permanent / Full-time