ABP Food Group
ABP Food Group is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join their team as an Apprentice Maintenance Electrician. The role will involve plant and machinery installation, preventative maintenance and repairs and problem solving. As an apprentice electrician you will be required to develop core skills in the areas outlined above by undertaking the required 4 year training programme, which will involve both classroom and on the job training. The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
• A good attitude to work and a keen interest in maintenance electrics
• Able to work as part of a team and on one’s own initiative when required
• Able to follow instructions and communicate actions clearly
• Have good verbal, written and numerical skills
• Ability to work within all aspects of health & safety requirements at all times
• An ambition to learn new skills and competencies and the desire to develop these throughout the training programme
Please note that this is a Training position of 4 year duration, during which time the successful candidate will be required to:
• Register with SOLAS.
• Attend block release with SOLAS as required.
• Successfully complete relevant Trade exams (Mechanical Electrician).
• Achieve the required standard of performance throughout the apprenticeship.
Permanent / Full-time