Skerries Mills currently have an opportunity for four Catering Assistants to join their team. This is a great opportunity for customer focused individuals looking for opportunities in training and development, who are committed, physically fit, hardworking and reliable people, great team players and also able to work under own their initiative with minimal supervision: happy to work flexibly according to a rota, including weekends. No experience necessary.
If you want to apply for the job, please contact your local DEASP Employment Intreo Office to check your eligibility to apply for this vacancy.
• Assisting with the preparation and serving of all meals and
beverages to customers
• Ensuring that the kitchen and service areas are clean and tidy
• Ensuring health and safety regulations are followed
• Maintaining outstanding levels of customer service,
• Processing sales quickly, accurately and efficiently
• General cleaning of the food areas
Permanent / Full-time