Western Motors Ltd.
We are seeking an experienced Valeter/Car Wash Attendant.
The successful candidate will be required to work as part of the valet team to continuously deliver the highest level of satisfaction customersYou will also ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction is continually attained, completing the work on time.
• Be responsible for the cleanliness of all cars leaving the service department.
• Ensure any damages are notified to the relevant manager for appropriate actions to be taken.
• Inspect the Car Wash Area on a regular basis and ensure work area is kept clean and free from obstructions
• Ensure compliance with all environmental regulations
• Ensure general housekeeping and site maintenance
Skills and Competencies:
• Have a minimum of 1-year relevant experience.
• Hold a full, clean and current driving licence.
• Be trustworthy, reliable and conscientious.
• Have the ability to work under time pressure and meet agreed deadlines.
• Exhibit good communication skills.
• Work well as part of a busy team.
• Be flexible in their approach to work.
• Attention to detail is fundamental to ensure quality is consistently delivered
• Be flexible in order to cater for changing business requirements
• Undertake demanding physical work in a variety of weather conditions
Closing On: 14 Oct 2020
Permanent / Full-time