Keltia, is a technical support services company providing Engineering Design, CAD Training along with Specialized Technical Recruiting services to mainly the aerospace industry & medical devices in Ireland, Europe & US and Canada. We have been in business for 20 years in the US and Ireland
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in welding and fabrication and an ability to read drawings
• Must be able to do MIG and SMAW welding, TIG would also be an advantage.
• Must be experienced with drilling, cutting, bending tools & Oxy Acetylene is an advantage.
• Must be experienced in reading, understanding and fabricate according to drawings.
• Must be able to read tape measure and other measuring devices.
• Must be able to weld on components and well as complete main frames.
• Heavy Machinery or similar related experience preferred, but not required.
• May be asked to work at height.
• Must have Safepass and other industry EHS regulated qualifications.
Permanent / Full-time