Dublin 12, Dublin
Koping Volvo Citroën
Established in 1992 we are a family run garage s and are a Citroën main dealer and Volvo service centre.
Due to our continued expansion we are looking for a fully qualified Technician/Motor Mechanic to join our Service Team.
Training and experience within the Citroën or Peugeot network is desirable along with experience within a recognised automotive organisation.
· Fully qualified Technician
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience
· Knowledge and confidence with diagnostic and fault finding
· Carry out fault diagnosis, service, repair and maintenance.
· Ensure all procedures relating to service books and warranty have records and paperwork
· Adhere to health & safety guidelines of the company
· Have the ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
· Full clean drivers licence
· Full time permanent position
· Competitive salary
· 21 days annual leave
· Training, development and career progression programme in place
· Uniform and Safety Gear provided
· Bike to Work scheme available
· Onsite parking
· Friendly work environment
We do not require the assistance of Agencies.
We will only contact you should we consider you for interview, thank you
Permanent / Full-time