Dublin 22, Dublin
Textile Recycling Limited
Key Responsibilities :
1. To collect recycled textiles from recycling banks and civic sites
2. To keep your vehicle in good condition at all times
3. Keep all company equipment (e.g bank keys) secure at all times.
4. To complete your daily report sheet fully and correctly on a daily basis
5. To ensure you daily report sheet get back to the office every night
6. To complete your collection run in the allotted time, if this is not possible you must inform you line manager
7. To comply with relevant operating procedures
8. You must ensure you have all CPC courses done on time and have a C licence
9. You must drive within the rules of the road at all times.
10. You must ensure you never drive vehicle over its gross weight limits.
11. From time to time you may be requested to assist in general labouring duties in the factory.
12. From time to time you may be asked to help on the collection runs with our other collection staff.
Permanent / Full-time