Hanley Energy Ltd
Hanley Energy is a globally recognised award-winning innovator in energy management, critical power and data centre control solutions for a diverse range of business sectors.
Headquartered in Stamullen, Co. Meath with facilities in Kingscourt, Co. Cavan and offices in the US, Sweden, Australia and Germany, we have a wealth of experience and expertise in supplying, designing, installing and supporting energy monitoring and management systems, critical power and data centre control solutions for a range of Irish and international clients in a variety of business sectors.
Hanley Energy are currently seeking a Quality Engineer to join our team. The Quality Engineer will report to the Quality Manager on all matters pertaining to the quality performance and reliability.
Duties & Responsibilities:
This role will interact with all departments to provide a full circle continuous improvement learning and improved product reliability and ultimately enhanced customer experience.
The duties include:
Monitor Product Performance:
First Pass Yield
· Trend Quality Issues
· Rootcause Analysis for bespoke products
Lead Rootcause Analysis investigations with both Hanley Energy and Suppliers
Lead Corrective and Preventive action (CAPA) recommendations
Provide RCA report for Customer
· Continuous Improvement
Follow up on Lessons Learned with a continuous improvement plan
Active participation and support implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
Manage actions on Improvement Log
Author, review and approve quality related procedures
· Degree in Engineering
· Min 5 years in Product Quality; Product Reliability; Customer Assurance
· Problem Solving Skills
· Data Analysis
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with well-structured communication and presentation ability to various audience levels
· Strong leadership and interpersonal influencing skills
· Good Microsoft Office skills (Word; Excel; PowerPoint; Outlook; Teams)
· Attention to Detail
· Experience working in ISO 9001
Permanent / Full-time