Kells Hire Centre Ltd
Kells Hire is a Plant & Tool Hire company in Kells, Co. Meath. Serving mainly the Leinster and Ulster regions, we are committed to providing the highest standards in the hire industry as we have done for over 30 years.
We are now currently seeking an experienced Construction Plant Fitter to provide responsibility for the maintenance and repair of our ever-expanding fleet of plant machines for hire.
- Completion of GA1 Certificates and Machine Safety Checklists.
- Fault finding and repair of petrol/diesel engined construction equipment.
- Liaise with Hire Co-Ordinater to ensure machines are sufficiently prepared for hire bookings and deliveries.
- Provide technical support to the usage and maintenance of equipment on hire from our customers
- The ability to identify parts needed for repair and maintenance of equipment and liaise with the appropriate suppliers for ordering.
- Responsible for adherence to the Company Health & Safety policy.
· Ability to perform in a busy environment
· Team Player
· IT Literature
· Good Communicator
- Fitting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Full driving licence (Essential)
Package: On offer is a competitive salary & 21 days holidays.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8 am to 6 pm plus Saturdays 8 am – 1 pm on a rota basis.
Training: Kells Hire Centre will offer maintenance training on equipment not familiar to the successful candidate.
Permanent / Full-time