Product Development Technician
Reporting to the Research & Development Manager the Product Development Technician is a key member of the R&D Team involved in the day to day running of the on-site Pilot Plant. Day to day you will embrace our 4P's Culture and be a key player in the success of our 'Plan to Win.
• Preparation of product development samples.
• Production trials.
• Customer presentations.
• Preparation of samples for dispatch.
• Trial of new ingredients.
• Collection of raw materials
• Maintenance of product development records in line with customer & BRC requirements.
• Ensure facility is maintained to required hygiene standard.
• Computer literacy an advantage.
Experience in a similar role beneficial. Excellent Communication Skills with the ability to deal with all levels of the organization.
• Good Problem Solving & Decision Making Skills.
• Must be flexible with a willingness to adapt to change
. A"Can Do"attitude.
closing date - 5th feb. 2021
Permanent / Full-time