Emerald Truck & Van Ltd
Emerald Truck and Van is a commercial vehicle dealership and we have a vacancy for an experienced All Makes Parts Advisor with a proven background in the automotive or commercial industry to join their team in Dublin.
You will need excellent customer service skills as you will be working with customers both face to face and over the telephone. Being organised and able to work under pressure, whilst maintaining good attention to detail are also pre-requisites for this role.
Sales and Customer Service
· Optimising the sale of all Parts and Accessory products to both internal & external customers.
· Picking parts for customer orders and checking availability of stock from various enquiries.
· Through in-bound and out-bound telephone enquiries, walk in customers and internet enquiries, you will be developing excellent customer relationships demonstrating good product knowledge and creating an effective first impression.
· Invoice preparation and full explanation of the parts to the customer
· Arranging collection times and methods of payment
As a Parts Advisor, you must be a confident and motivated person, who is good at interacting with people and will represent the company in a professional way.
· Previous experience within an Automotive/ Commercial dealership, delivering excellent customer service
· Enthusiastic and a fast learner, with excellent people skills
· Able to work well independently and as part of a team
· Good understand of computer packages (Word, Excel etc)
· Great attention to detail
· A good multi-tasker
· Strong organisational ability
· Able to work on your own initiative
This is an unmissable opportunity to develop a career within a successful Commercial Dealership who rewards success and hard work.
The above list is not exhaustive and may be subject to change. We reserve the right to review the experience and qualifications required depending on the volume of applicants. The duties, designation and location of the post may be subject to change to meet the changing needs of the organisation. The successful applicant will be expected to be flexible with regard to working hours. Notice will be provided if any variation to working hours is required.
Salary – will be dependent on experience.
If you feel up to the challenge and have the relevant experience and ability we need, please send your CV and a covering letter demonstrating how you fulfil the essential criteria outlined above.
Reference ID: EMTV/Parts/AllMakes/Feb2021
Application deadline: 20/02/2021
Permanent / Full-time