Dublin 9, Dublin
Celtic Anglian Water Ltd.
Celtic Anglian Water are currently recruiting for the position of Maintenance Electrician at Ringsend WWTP. Ringsend is the largest municipal wastewater treatment plant in Ireland and one of the largest in Europe treating for a population equivalent of 1.9 million people.
· To execute maintenance activities on electrical equipment including instrumentation, PLC’s, Variable Speed Drives ensuring safe, reliable plant.
· Making sure maintenance tasks are completed in accordance with site policies and procedures.
· Ensure effective completion and ongoing review of planned equipment maintenance routines on MAXIMO maintenance system.
· Ensure all executed maintenance activities are recorded by the maintenance team on the MAXIMO maintenance system
· Minimise downtime on equipment, through fast response, effective root cause analysis and good problem solving techniques
· Effective analysis and elimination of recurring equipment problems.
· Monitoring and record the use and of spare parts
· Be active in Identification, quantification, implementation and presentation of equipment continuous improvement projects.
· Time served Electrician with QQI Level 6 Advanced Certificate Craft - Electrical or equivalent.
· High-level diagnostic and problem solving skills in an industrial environment.
· Knowledge of mechanical and electrical process plant and associated maintenance activities with the wastewater industry.
· 5 years’ experience in an industrial environment
· Knowledge of Allen Bradley PLC’s, Ethernet, ControlNet, DeviceNet & Profibus communications protocols.
· Knowledge of ABB Variable Speed Drives.
· Knowledge and understanding of ATEX zoned areas
· Familiar with SCADA process control systems for process and fault diagnosis.
· Understand and be highly proficient in information systems, e.g. Email, Microsoft Office, etc.
· Demonstrate detailed understanding of H&S statutory requirements, responsibilities and obligations.
Contact the job poster
Job poster profile
HR Administrator at Celtic Anglian Water
Permanent / Full-time