Quality Tractor Parts LTD.
We have an exciting career opportunity in our Finance Team.
Accounts Receivable Assistant.
• Managing high volume accounts receivables.
• Posting customers payments and allocation of those payments in a multi-currency environment.
• Reconciliations of banks, cash account, visa transactions.
• Month end procedures: Issue month end statements to customers.
• Preparing lodgements.
Experience and Competencies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong MS Excel skills are essential.
• Ability to maintain excellence in standards, particularly in quality of work.
• Excellent attention to detail placing a premium on accuracy.
• A flexible, approachable and collaborative attitude.
• 2-3 years' experience in an AR function
Salary commensurate with experience.
Permanent / Full-time