Specialised Sterile Environments
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Comply with competencies and standards held by SSE.
· Generate and execute cleaning validation protocols, plans and reports as required.
· All operatives are required to carry out duties on a daily basis as per Client Specification / SOP.
· Perform sterilisation and maintenance checks.
· It is the duty of each operative to use chemicals that are specified on the Specification / SOP for each individual job.
· All chemicals must be measured as per manufacturers / SOP recommendations.
· Safety Data Sheets are present on site for employees to read and be familiar with.
· Ensure PPE is worn where applicable.
· Report any incidents / accidents to your supervisor / manager.
· Part-take in risk assessment management (RAMs) where required.
· All equipment designated to each area must be kept in each area and not be removed at any time (i.e. Cleanroom).
· Each employee must adhere to company health and safety regulations.
· Maintain a safe and clean work environment by following current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), and standard operating procedures; complying with legal regulations; monitoring environment.
· Participate in training and development activities provided by SSE or the client.
· Carry out light general maintenance requested by the client e.g. hanging pictures, touch up painting and moving office furniture etc.
· Ensure the Quality Policy is understood and applied within your role.
· Complying with the requirements of the quality management system ensuring adherence to ISO standards.
· Assists with the investigation and resolution of quality deviations raised within the Manufacturing Department.
· Ensure a high standard of cleanliness is maintained.
· Enhance the organisation’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to the role.
· Assist with training of new employees.
Authority includes, but is not limited to, the following:
· Reviews and completes checklists/logbooks in accordance with cGMP standards and compliant with written procedure(s).
*It may be necessary to work alternative hours, shift patterns or unsociable hours including weekends from time to time.
Permanent / Part-time