Dublin 6, Dublin
We are currently recruiting for an in-house IT Support person to join our busy IT Support & Help Desk.
The position is based in our Dartry office in Dublin with the requirement to complete some limited visits to our other offices.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar technical support role or system admin role.
• Good inter-personal and communications skills.
• Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Some of the Duties and Responsibilities of this position would include:
• Configuration & installation of desktops & laptops.
• IT support, covering hardware and software (laptops/desktops).
• Support for Microsoft Office 365 users.
• Assist with planned maintenance - monitor and maintain business systems, verify daily processes & ensure success of system backups, Disaster Recovery.
• Assist with network security solutions including firewalls & anti-virus.
• Microsoft Sharepoint deployment, migration and structure setup experience with particular emphasis on multi-company deployments.
• Autodesk Software key skills required: AutoCAD, Revit, BIM360 deployment and management with in depth knowledge of Autodesk licensing in multi-site environments.
• Veeam Backup and Replication with exposure to Disaster recovery planning and implementation both on-premise and cloud based experience.
• Vmware virtual environment implementation configuration and management of a clustered setup with failover to multi-sites.
• Utilise call logging system to record and resolve user incidents within specified SLA's.
• Assist with technical projects and other delegated tasks as required.
• Liaise with our technical support team & escalate issues as required.
Working Knowledge of and Experience in:
• Desktop OS (Windows 7 & 10) emphasis on group policy and Active Directory management.
• Working knowledge of Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016.
• Knowledge of Web Services: e.g. Dropbox, Office 365, Azure SSO, ASR and Hybrid based AD solutions.
• Networking Hardware & Protocols (DNS, DHCP, VLAN) WIFI and VOIP systems.
• Experience with PC/Workstation installation.
• Disaster recovery planning and implementation with some Veeam exposure essential.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office & Autodesk applications including the following products.
• knowledge of Autodesk Revit 2018 or above, BIM360, and AutoCAD 2018 or above with specific exposure to network licensing.
• knowledge of VMware 5.0 or above in a cluster environment, Veeam V9 or above, Microsoft Sharepoint on-premise & Cloud based Virtual setup.
Closing On: 26 Apr 2021
Permanent / Full-time