Rathfarnham / Churchtown, Dublin
Ryan Associates Consulting Engineers
Ryan Associates Consulting Engineers was founded in 2003. Since then we have successfully completed many commercial, residential, healthcare, educational, and industrial building projects.
We require a Structural Engineering Technician with 1-3 years’ experience for our expanding practice based in Dublin.
The successful candidates will join an established company and will have the opportunity to acquire a broad range of skills and experiences with support from senior engineers within the company.
Projects work will include commercial, residential, healthcare, educational, and industrial buildings.
Skills / Qualifications Required
· Previous experience in a Civil / Structural Engineering Consultancy.
· Autocad experience essential and working experience of Revit would be an advantage.
· Excellent communication, organisation and analytical skills required.
· Key attributes also necessary include efficient work methods, working both as part of team and on own initiative.
The Role and Key Responsibilities
· Work as a member of the design team, helping to ensure projects are delivered to the timescales, quality and costs agreed with the client.
· Prepare general arrangement and detail drawings of structures in steel, concrete, masonry and timber.
· Prepare reinforcement detail drawings and bar bending schedules.
· Prepare civil engineering drawings for commercial / industrial developments.
· Planning, managing and producing CAD / Revit documentation.
· Coordinating his / her work with other members of the project team.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Permanent / Full-time