Responsibilities and duties will include:
• Responsible for the upkeep and organisation of the yard & warehouse area.
• Receive and check off deliveries to the warehouse, highlighting any anomalies and ensuring secure, correct and timely storage of such deliveries
• Ensure that the warehouse/yard is kept tidy at all times, that stock is clearly identifiable and low stock levels highlighted to management where necessary to make certain products are available at all times.
• Responsible for picking, packing and dispatch of customer orders.
• Responsible for loading of company vehicles with materials & tools.
• Previous experience in construction, yard or warehouse is desirable but not essential
• Fork-lift desirable but not experience essential as training will be provided
• It is essential that applicants are physically fit as lifting is involved and must have a valid manual handling cert before applying.
• Actively safeguard against theft of goods or company property.
Permanent / Full-time