Bantry Bay Premium Seafoods
Due to continued expansion, we are seeking candidates for the role of Production Manager. As a dynamic and innovative, award-winning Irish food producer we are looking to hire a Production Manager to work in our high-volume BRC regulated food processing facility. You will have full responsibility for pro-duction including management of employees and management and planning of production for an efficient, smooth and safe operation.
• Maintain strong relationships with production team with daily production meetings. • Responsible for upholding the highest food safety standards across production in.
• Ensure that key performance indicators (KPIs) are in place and production targets are met.
• Responsible for all production planning and management of stock control and inventory checks.
• Ensure health and safety regulations are strictly followed.
• Weekly meetings with key members of the operations team
• Ensure there is a harmonious working environment for staff and the team is operating efficiently.
Previous experience in a Supervisory role within a food manufacturing company Management/Supervisory skills desirable
Experience in HACCP/BRC desirable
Results driven — proven ability to deliver on targets, meeting deadlines and commitments.
Strong leadership and management skills.
Remuneration commensurate with experience.
Permanent / Full-time