Dublin 12, Dublin
CGDM Group Ltd
We have an opportunity for an Estimator to join our growing team. The successful candidate will
gain exposure to large scale projects in commercial construction and high end fit out. Working
within a supportive and ambitious team, you be a valued member of our Commercial Team.
There will be the opportunity to progress a rewarding & successful career path with CGDM.
A competitive salary with fantastic benefits and wellbeing initiatives will be offered as part of your
package. Training and personal development in also provided.
CGDM Group Ltd is a young award-winning company delivering excellence in high quality commercial
construction and fit outs, operating across Ireland and the UK in many sectors.
Strong commercial knowledge and awareness is required, with the ability to provide sound
estimates and work closely with the contracts team.
• Responsible for the accurate estimation of costs and the preparation of tender submissions
of multiple tender bids simultaneously, whilst managing the estimating team
• Support in the completion of Pre-Qualification Questionnaire’s and quality submissions
• Prepare accurate Bill of Quantities from drawing, specifications and schedule of finishes
• Source and assess supplier and sub-contractor quotations – build strong relationships
• Co-ordinate, prepare and analyse estimates. Rigorous checks against subcontractor
• Ability to provide detailed site management and preliminary costs & target percentages for
• Assist with the post tender and pre-contract requirements to provide cost consideration
including evaluation of the contract
Skills & Experience:
• Third level qualification in a construction related discipline, or demonstrate an equivalent
level of experience
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working in construction and fit out
• Strong commercial attitude and excellent communication skills (IT literate)
• Track record of dealing with clients, sub-contractors and suppliers
• Demonstrate a planned and proactive approach to your work with exceptional
organisational skills and effective communication
• Excellent IT skills and experience using BuildSoft
• Ability to work on your own initiative and meet deadlines
Permanent / Full-time