Mullingar Credit Union
The Operations Manager is responsible for the delivery of member facing services in all Credit Union branches in addition to Human Resources, Change Management and associated projects in ICT and Facilities across the branch network.
• Report directly to the CEO and be a strong, positive contributor to the Management Team.
• Assist in the development and implementation of the Credit Union's Strategic Plan and the delivery of business targets.
• Delivery of consistent, high quality member facing services in all branches within a culture of continuous improvement.
• Develop and maintain an efficient, high quality system of internal control and reporting.
• Develop metrics/KPIs to demonstrate service delivery achievement.
• Change management and associated project development including ICT and facilities management.
• Human resources, health and safety and security.
• Work closely with other departments to improve overall efficiencies throughout the organisation.
the successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• Third level qualification in Business, Finance or related discipline with a minimum of 5 years senior management experience.
• Well established business and commercial acumen.
• Excellent organisational skills with demonstrable ability to develop and enhance work practices.
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
• Excellent people management skills with the ability to lead, motivate and train team members.
• Excellence in verbal and written communications and reporting.
• Well-developed people skills that enhance relationships both internally and externally with colleagues, members and other stakeholders.
• Proficiency in ICT skills across various applications.
• Full clean driving licence and own transport essential.
Permanent / Full-time