Dublin 3, Dublin
Donnelly Troy & Associates
Donnelly Troy & Associates is seeking a Civil / Structural Engineer with 3-5 years experience for a permanent position within our team.
About Donnelly Troy & Associates
Donnelly Troy & Associates was established in 1988 and has specialised in dealing efficiently with the Structural and Civil Engineering elements of a wide variety of construction projects of varying scales. An excellent working relationship exists with many important clients.
Our portfolio of current projects includes:
Pharmaceutical & Industrial sector.
· Healthcare sector.
· Commercial, retail & office developments.
· School buildings.
· Residential developments & private housing
· Conservation works & structural reports.
· Temporary works.
Donnelly Troy & Associates offer a flexible approach to engineering design to produce economic and practical solutions. Emphasis is placed on personal service, prompt response and close liaison with the client.
We are equipped with the latest computer-aided analysis and design technology which we combine with traditional engineering skills to deliver efficient and appropriate designs to meet our clients’ requirements.
3-5 years relevant experience
Honour’s degree (Level 8) in structural/civil engineering
· Ability to work in a team and/or independently.
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Good written and oral communication skills
· Experience in making site inspections and dealing with construction issues.
· Proficient with AutoCAD.
· Knowledge of building regulations and structural design experience with Eurocodes for Steel, Concrete, Masonry, Timber & Foundations.
· Fluent / highly proficient in spoken and written English.
· Hold a valid visa for working full-time in Ireland.
· Experience with Masterseries analysis & design software or Autodesk Robot.
· Knowledge or experience of BIM, Revit
· Drainage Design.
· Full driving licence.
Permanent / Full-time