As an MDE Installations Smart Meter Installer you will be a key member of the MDE Installations team and will play a crucial role in a National Electrical Framework Programme by ensuring safe installs into domestic and commercial properties. Your key responsibilities are to provide excellent customer service to the client’s customers. Health & Safety is your No 1 priority while completing a quality job and meeting the required business / individual targets and KPI’s.
Competitive Base Salary and Bonus scheme
Sickness Absence Scheme
Death in Service
Fuel Card and Toll Tag
All Tools provided
PPE all supplied
Centre of Excellence Training Program
Upload all job details onto a handheld mobile field technology device on completion.
As an Approved Installer, you will be required to maintain a first-class customer service and provide advice to the customer.
The Installer shall adhere to and maintain compliance with all MDE Installations Health and Safety procedures.
· Health & Safety is our No1 priority.
· Full responsibility for installations into domestic and commercial properties in line with industry/company rules and regulations.
· Installers shall ensure that all interactions with customers, MDE Contact Centre Staff, the client and internal stakeholders are managed within agreed time scales and in an appropriate, professional manner.
· Installers will be the face of MDE Installations and shall provide a quality service.
· Ensure testing is completed throughout each installation.
· Make sure customers’ supply is in safe working order upon completion of installations.
· Identify and escalate issues to your Supervisor.
· Build excellent working relationships with our Contact Centre Agents and Auditors/Supervisors.
· Maintain the integrity of the client’s customer data, adhering to company’s GDPR compliance.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Working flexibly when scope or prioritisation changes are made or required.
· Adapt to job role and responsibility changes as determined by business needs.
Experience and Qualifications:
1. A minimum of National Craft Cert Level 6/ City & Guilds NVG Level 4
2. Valid Safe Pass and Clean Driver’s Licence
3. A minimum of 1 years’ experience within commercial/industrial/ domestic sector
4. Must be able to demonstrate your experience, good knowledge, and good working practices.
Proof of relevant qualifications are necessary to progress application.
MDE Installations is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Permanent / Full-time