We are looking to recruit Driving Auditors / Stock takers to join our growing teams to work across the region serving our customers in their stores. About RGIS: RGIS is a global organization and the market leader in inventory solutions.
We provide inventory and stocktaking services to a wide range of retail customers. We deal with some of the largest names on the high street and we are looking to recruit motivated, positive people, who enjoy physical work and can commit to flexible work patterns.
RGIS now performs more than 1,400 inventories per day for companies of all types and sizes. With 34,000 employees and more than 200 offices around the world, we have the resources in the right place to reliably and efficiently complete any project: The Role of Auditor / Stocktaker:
• The role involves counting stock with our handheld systems to provide data to our customers on a casual contract with various shifts including early, late and night shifts.
• Due to the needs of our business, we need candidates who are available to work weekends and at least two shifts a week between Sunday night to Friday morning
• Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous however full training will be given on our processes and the use of equipment.
• Positive, enthusiastic attitude towards work and a desire to provide excellent customer service
• A flexible approach to the work environment including the ability to engage with colleagues, Team Leaders and employees of RGIS clients
• The ability to work swiftly and accurately with the determination to exceed required productivity targets
• The ability and enjoyment of physical work Requirements of Auditor / Stocktaker: Additional pay for people with driving license/personal car and travel costs will be provided. Benefits:
• é12.50 - 15.30é per hour • Travel is provided and paid to and from job locations each day(terms applies)
• Two week pay period • Paid holiday leave
• Central RGIS meet sites in each location, with home drop-offs provided when returning before buses are in operation • Further training and development opportunities within the Auditor role or up to Team Leader level
Permanent / Full-time