Gaelic Plant Hire
We are passionate about our business, employing a highly experienced, talented team continuously working to be the best in the industry with one of the newest &most dynamic fleets of premium brands serving industry leaders nationwide.
Overview of role:
We are looking to recruit an experienced HGV Beavertail Driver. The role will involve HGV driving for the delivery and collection of our company plant &equipment. The successful applicant will possess a valid HGV licence, Drivers CPC and Digi-tacho card.
Tasks of position:
• Loading and unloading of Plant equipment on /off the HGV.
• Securely chaining and lashing the equipment.
• Ensuring to always comply to Health and Safety procedures.
• Delivering and collecting equipment to customer sites.
• Handover machines to customers and familiarise customers with safe machine operation in accordance with company procedures.
• Communicating with the hire desk and transport manager to ensure a high level of customer service.
• At least 3 years HGV driving experienceideally gained within the plant hire industry but not essential.
• Act as an ambassador for the company, providing a high standard of customer service & efficiency.
• Relay appropriate customer queries to hire desk & transport manager as required.
• Accurately complete all relevant delivery and collection paperwork.
• Understand the importance of excellent customer service.
In return we will give you:
• Top industry annual salary depending on experience.
• Regular hours, usually Mon-Fri, shift work required on occasion.
• Company phone
• Good work life balance
• Educational support
Permanent / Full-time