Job Title: Vehicle Sales Executive
Responsible to: General Manager
Main Purpose of Job:
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Executive to join Rochford Motors in our dual franchise dealership for both commercial and car sales.
The successful candidate will be required to work as part of the sales team, on the sale of new and used cars and commercials. This will require you to continually strive to meet sales and profit opportunities via the sales of vehicles, finance and insurance and add-on products.
• Follow up every sales opportunity through the company website leads, customer enquiry calls and emails and prospecting.
• Follow the sales process, designed to achieve maximum results from the available sales opportunities
• Deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction continuously
• Sell an agreed volume of new and used cars set out by the Sales Manager
• Carry out accurate appraisals of vehicles offered for part exchange.
• Pursue and achieve incremental sales and profit opportunities through the sale of finance, warranty, insurance and accessory sales
• Provide expert and prompt advice to new and existing customers regarding the various products that are available with the sales of their new / used vehicle
• Participate in promotional activities to raise the profile of the dealership and generate sales opportunities
• Marketing of new and used vehicles and maintenance of showroom and vehicle displays.
• Qualify customers needs and present the dealerships products and services which will enable these needs to be met
• Establish the most appropriate way for the customer to fund their acquisition (PCP / Hire Purchase / Other funding arrangements), according with FCA regulations
• Maintain good relationships with customers by meeting and exceeding their expectations
• Maintain regular contact with all customers both with pre and post-sale
• Manage handover of vehicles sold to a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Handles customer issues and complaints using the necessary skills and resolving the issue to the mutual satisfaction of the customer and the business
• Undertake all administration requirements of the position to include relevant paperwork and reports
Skills and Competencies:
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a Sales environment, Motor industry is desirable but not essential.
• Proficient in Social Media for Marketing purposes and general internet usage
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel, Email).
• Ability to prospect customers effectively.
• Ability to present and sell the unique selling points of all products.
• Ability to qualify customers effectively and manage and close deals.
• Be of enthusiastic and outgoing nature with good communication skills and possess strong attention to detail.
• Time Management skills -Work independently in a busy, active environment, managing own time and workflow.
• Strong problem-solving ability to identify and resolve queries in a professional in a timely manner
• Present a professional image to both internal and external customers, through attitude, behaviour and personal appearance.
• Be highly motivated to achieve monthly goals and targets.
• Full clean driving license is essential
Base salary plus commission, dependent on experience.
Permanent / Full-time