William Street, Galway
The west of Ireland’s leading retail jeweller is seeking a Sales Manager.
Hartmanns of Galway is a specialist in diamond rings, fine jewellery,
and Swiss timepieces, both new and preowned. We are a vibrant, busy, fast paced retailer seeking an experienced team leader to take a prominent role in the management of our Sales Team and to drive sales.
The successful candidate should:
• Have experience in managing a team of salespeople within the luxury retail industry, ideally jewellery or fashion
• Have a passion for luxury sales
• Have strong negotiating, selling, communication and listening skills
• Be charismatic, dynamic, organised, and be able to work in an efficient and productive way
• Have Strong business acumen
• Have Excellent communication skills
• Be willing to assist in training and developing of staff to ensure brand service is consistent across the business.
• Cultivate, develop, and maintain active relationships with sales team, suppliers and customers
• Seek new ways to increase business and drive store performance
We have a loyal clientele and an experienced sales team, so it is important to provide an excellent level of customer service as well as be a strong leader and participant in the sales team.
Brand-specific training will be provided. We work with top brands such as Tag Heuer, Longines, Nomos Glashutte, Fope and Marco Bicego.
You will be required to work 5 days per week,
Tuesday to Saturday 10am-5pm.
Permanent / Full-time