David Walsh Civil Engineering Ltd
Experienced Setting Out Engineer required for a well-established and growing Civil Engineering Company in Leinster.
Over 35 years in business, we work as Main Contractor for Irish Water, ESB Networks, Local Authorities & Construction Groundworks.
· Degree/Diploma (or relevant experience)
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience on site setting out
· Proficient in the use of setting out equipment, GPS, robotic total station & levelling Equipment
· Reasonably proficient in the use of Microsoft Office & AutoCAD
· Setting out and checking as the work progresses
· Carry out As Built Surveys
· Assist in drafting As Built drawings and Traffic Management Plans
The following benefits may be offered
· Company Vehicle
· Fuel Card
· Company Phone
· Company Laptop
· Company Pension
· On-site parking
· Excellent opportunity to grow with an established industry leader
· Competitive Salary & Package
Leinster Region and will work closely with our Management Team in a professional and friendly work environment.
An excellent salary package and company vehicle will be offered.
Collette Meaney - 091 91 44448
Permanent / Full-time