Dublin 18, Dublin
Home Instead Longford Offaly Westmeath are looking to recruit 2 x Out of hours Phone Operatives to join their office team based in Mullingar.
This is a job share option and will involve both weekday & weekend work.
The Successful Candidate will be responsible for:
• Organisation of rotas and staffing requirements.
• Ensure all staff and clients are aware of working schedules.
• Be responsive to changes in the schedule and liaise with relevant team members.
• To undertake any support or admin duties as required by support manager.
• Dealing with any issues which occur out of office hours.
• Liaising with clients & CAREGivers if any scheduling changes occur.
• Managing our out of hours phone over the weekend from your own home or the office if preferred.
• Providing support to our scheduling team at the office on agreed weekdays.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
• Good understanding of all Microsoft Office programs
(i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
• Good clear telephone manner
• Experience in office administration
Closing date for applications 16th July 2021
Permanent / Full-time