The Ward, Dublin
K & K Produce
General Operatives Required
This is a “hands on” role in a production/dispatch area and you will be required to be flexible in this position and must be prepared to undertake such other work as may be assigned to you by the company from time to time. Such work can be outside the normal duties. The primary responsibility of all K & K Packs employees is to ensure quality of goods and services to our customers.
Job Purpose; to work in production areas as designated and to ensure the product is packed/labelled and picked onto pallets as per the normal production configurations.
· Be part of a production operation team on packing lines.
· Ensure all product is labelled and placed on pallets as designated.
· Ensure that the order packed and labelled conforms to what the production sheet indicates,
· Check product to ensure that all damaged product is taken off at the rotation tables.
· Ensure that all product is marked properly and labelled appropriately and that each product you label has the correct details.
· Maintain any daily production or packing sheets assigned to you.
· Report any problems in product quality to your supervisor immediately.
· Maintain a “Clean as you Go” policy of the company
· To work harmonious with all other staff members respecting the dignity and equality of all staff members.
· To ensure that you work in a safe manner at all times
· Ensure you optimize production at all times and follow all instructions as trained.
· Ensure you clock in and out as required by company policies and procedures daily.
Location North County Dublin Eircode D11YW57 Bus route 103
Permanent / Full-time