Shay Murtagh Precast
· Responsible for the on-site maintenance of all septic and rainwater harvest systems that have been purchased and installed nationwide.
· Will be involved in the installation of septic and rainwater harvest systems in the domestic market, on an ad-hoc basis
· Client facing role which deals with communicating with members of the public through clear & friendly communication, acting as a representative of Shay Murtagh precast at all times.
·To complete all paperwork and administration necessary to maintain up to date records & databases
· Ability to deal with challenging conditions and excellent ability to multitask and problem solving abilities
· Involves driving Shay Murtagh plant and machinery in a safe manner. Employee provided with Company van
· Valid up to date Safepass
· Full up to date driving license with no endorsements
Permanent / Full-time