Free Media Ireland
Free Media Ireland (FMI), an association of free newspapers, including The Athlone Advertiser, The Clare
Echo, The Cork Independent, The Galway Advertiser, The Limerick Post and The Mayo Advertiser are
looking to recruit a GROUP REPRESENTATIVE AND ADMINISTRATOR to work with the founding
members to develop and expand the group.
Knowledge of the media landscape will be a distinct advantage for the successful applicant for this
fixed term contract.
Responsibilities will include
- Liaising with the founding members on the establishment of criteria for membership, and the key objectives of FMI.
- Growing the organisation’s membership base.
- Lobbying on behalf of FMI with Government and representing the group to other relevant organisations.
- The development of systems and procedures, including financial administration, and the maintenance of the association’s
- Assisting with the development of the organisation’s website, and dealing with all enquiries.
- Industry research and report generation.
- The successful candidate will have a track record of working on their own initiative and proven delivery of key objectives
Closing date for applications is Friday, September 3rd, 2021
Permanent / Full-time