Boylan Engineering trades as an Engineering and Environmental Consultancy. Established in 2006, we have over 15 years' experience within the industry.
Our vision is to provide a turnkey service for fully coordinated multidisciplinary projects that constantly exceeds our clients highest expectations. We share our passion for excellence in engineering design solutions and environmental management, with our clients. Our integrated multidisciplinary consulting service is founded on a reputation for innovative design creativity, engineering excellence, environmental management and the provision of cost effective solutions without compromise or delay. Our staff combines national expertise with local knowledge in a professional, friendly, can-do attitude. Our senior engineers are hands-on orientated, who are always available to our clients to supply practical solutions to the most complex of problems. We provide clients with a single point of contact and a human Boylan Engineering experience with a strong focus on long term client relationships.
With our vastly skilled, experienced and multi disciplined staff, we offer a broad range of services, providing integrated solutions to the construction, environmental and waste recycling industry. With offices in both Dublin and Meath our service is nationwide, covering both the public and private sectors.
At Boylan Engineering we encourage our staff to develop their skills by a policy of continual professional development. We aim to create an environment of developing and learning for the benefit of all.
A position is available for full time Building Surveyor / Civil Engineer in our engineering section. The role will include acting as project engineer on numerous projects, from design phase to construction. The successful candidate must have the below listed attributes;
1) Be able to self-direct, multi-task and co-ordinate work.
2) Ability to quickly learn on the job.
3) Good communicator, both written and oral.
4) Full clean driving licence and access to car.
5) Applicant must be very competent with AutoCAD
6) Organised and ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously
The role includes but is not limited to the below;
1) Carry out periodic site inspections and cross examine subject works with relevant building regulations – therefore clear understanding of building regulation is essential
2) Review Client designs for compliance with building regulations
3) Produce Fire Safety Certificates and Disability Access Certificate applications.
4) Work with the Environmental team in preparation of commercial and industrial planning applications
1) Knowledge of the building control regulations, in particular Part B and M or demonstrable ability to research and self-learn
2) Experience onsite in building construction
3) Experience with Autodesk Revit and/or Civil 3D
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: €30,000.00-€40,000.00 per yea
Permanent / Full-time