Willow House Childcare
We are currently seeking an experienced Early Childhood Educator for Willow House Childcare sectors in Blackrock and for our new branch
in Ashford Co. Wicklow opening January 2022
The role includes:
• Assisting and supporting the children with their daily routines.
• Providing and continually updating a calming and supportive environment to support children’s developmental needs.
• Observing, monitoring and recording the development of each child.
• Developing good communication and a working relationship with parents to ensure the wellbeing of their child
• Ensure the safety, security and wellbeing of all children in your care.
• To assist in the planning, implementation and documentation of an age appropriate stimulating weekly curriculum which will enhance the child’s natural growth.
• Communication with other staff and managers and attend staff meetings
• Minimum FETAC/QQI Level 5 in Childcare essential
• Experience working in Childcare essential.
• Sincere and genuine love of children.
• Good understanding of the English Language
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• First Aid, Manual Handling and Food Safety Certified an advantage.
• First Aid, Manual Handling and Food Safety Certified courses are provided by the company.
• Small, cozy, homely environment.
Supervise children Early years education Working with children
Permanent / Full-time