Overview of the role:
This is an exciting new role making sales enquiries for new and existing customers. The successful candidate will need to be proactive and determined to create new relationships with potential clients along with keeping current clients content.
Your key focus will be working with small to Large FMCG businesses and achieving long term partnerships..
You will report directly to the Regional General Manager
This role is perfect for you if you have B2B commercial role experience, thrive in a fast paced and high-pressure environment, and have a real hunger for chasing new business opportunities rather than nurturing existing accounts.
To be successful, you will also need to be:
· A quick learner with a growth mindset and passionate about investing in your own personal and career development
· Very well organised and comfortable with multi-tasking. You will need to successfully manage a busy workload along with multiple clients on any given day
· Responsive with keen attention to detail. Fast turnaround is often key in landing a sale, but it is even more important to follow the correct sales protocol to make sure we are not impacting the quality of our services for a quick win.
· Positive, resilient, and lead by example, whether it’s helping improve our sales process or supporting fellow team members
· Strong and clear communicator able to create great first impression and build long lasting relationships internally and externally
· Extremely confident with numbers and proficient at both Excel and PowerPoint
Who we are:
We operate from bases in Ireland and the UK. Our team’s haulage journey started in the 1990’s and during that time we have established ourselves as trusted experts. We are highly experienced in all aspects of haulage and freight. Decades of experience in freight transport has given us a powerful footing and has made our team a logistics force. Our haulage experts have vast knowledge, wisdom and clarity.
Where we are:
Unit 5B Stadium Business Park, Ballycoolin, Dublin, D11AH39
What to expect:
· Long-term career development in a market-leading organisation.
· Competitive salary and benefits package
· Working in family run business with potential for progression
· Training and Development
· Friendly and fun filled working environment
Permanent / Full-time