North Cork, Cork
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our established organisation and become an integral member of our team as a Finance and Customer Service Specialist. Fullwood Packo is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Stainless-steel Milking and Cooling equipment currently based in Kanturk and from Q2 22 Charleville Co Cork.
Proactively managing and improving all aspects of the accounts receivable and reporting processes.
In more detail: Sales order process, Sales invoicing, cash collection, related escalation process, managing and resolving queries, managing and reconciling customer accounts.
The successful candidate will proactively initiate, execute, evaluate, and develops in good cooperation with the Fullwood team the tasks mentioned below.
• Set up and manage client accounts
• Communicating and interfacing with customers on commercial administrational processes
• Primary responsibility for initiating, executing, and evaluating collection efforts for amounts due to ensure receivables balances are managed and paid in-full-in-time. Identify and seek solutions for any issues and communicate and escalate where necessary
• Gross Margin analyses on sales orders; pre-calculation and after-calculation.
• Monthly Accounts preparation and reporting: Complete the month end reporting in line with Group regulations and deadlines accurately. Ensure all relevant Balance Sheets account are fully reconciled at month end.
• Ensuring stock value is accurate and reconciled monthly
• Designing and managing a best practice Account Receivable process aiming for a 100% in-full-in-time rate, including debtor list management, communication, and escalation
• Weekly cash-flow forecasting, ensuring forecasts are accurate, predictable and in time
• Manage statutory audit process; Ensure all assistance necessary is provided as required for internal and external auditors or due diligence support
• Prepare and submit VAT returns and other revenue compliance as required
• Responsible for banking activities, making daily lodgements where required, preparing monthly bank reconciliations.
Supporting (Support Function)
• Assist and actively work with other departments in ensuring any customer queries are quickly, correctly, and fully treated and closed to avoid unnecessary delays
• Assisting with other monthly reports and ad hoc duties as required by Finance Operations.
Personal Traits & Skills
• High Performance and entrepreneurial attitude goals driven; an individual seeking personal development and achieving the business plan
• Excellent leadership and - customer - management skills; equipped with strong and effective communication, team player, interpersonal & listening skills with a strong attention to detail.
• Analytical; you can think strategically, and you can handle complexity
• Capable of working with deadlines while ensuring high quality of results delivered
Background & Experience Essential
• Finance and/or Business-relevant qualification.
• At least 5 to 8 years of experience in a comparable position
• Advanced working knowledge of MS Office products particularly Excel, Word & Power Point, Teams, Zoom and Outlook
• Systems experience of dealing with different platforms, extracting and analysing information.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate
Permanent / Full-time