Bull Island, Dublin
We are looking for a bright, motivated young chef to join our team. We cook everything in house so the role will involve
- Working on the hobs for the breakfast and weekend brunch service
- Cooking and preparing the ingredients for all the toasties
- Preparing food for the weekend brunch menu
- Making our granola and breakfast pots
- Making batches of soup
- You will also get experience running the dockets for toasties and learn time management and communication during service
- Ensuring all HACCP standards and record books are kept
- Maintaining a clean work area and organisation of the fridges
- Having a good time, making and eating good food, drinking great coffee with a great crew!
1-2 years experience is preferable but this position would also be ideal for an enthusiastic and passionate young chef looking for a path into the industry. We are offering the training needed to develop solid skills and knowledge in a busy kitchen environment, as well an opportunity to progress within the company over time.
Permanent / Full-time