Thrace Synthetic Packaging Ltd.
Thrace Synthetic Packaging Ltd, Clara, Co. Offaly are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant. Previous experience in a similar role is required.
The ideal candidate will be accounting technician qualified or part qualified accountant. Knowledge of SAP and proficiency in Microsoft Office is desirable.
• Accounts Receivable duties to include:
Managing and escalating overdue payments.
Posting all customer receipts and resolve any differences on account.
Preparing and communicating customer statements.
• Accounts Payable duties to include:
Responsibility for purchase invoice processing.
Reconciling company credit cards.
Preparing supplier payment runs.
Posting and allocation of bank transactions.
Maintaining the creditors' ledger.
• Preparation of weekly payroll and reconciliations.
• Preparation and reconciliation of intercompany transactions.
• Responsibility for multi-currency bank reconciliations.
• Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts.
• Assisting with Audit Process.
• Ad hoc duties as required from time to time.
Ideal candidate will have:
Accounting Technician Qualification or Part Qualified Accountant.
Experience in a busy accounts department.
Knowledge of SAP desirable.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Strong attention to detail is essential.
Ability to multi-task and to work on their own initiative.
Strong organisation and communication skills.
Reconciliation & reporting experience.
Permanent / Full-time