Happy Days Childcare Services
We are seeking an enthusiastic and competent person to be part of our busy team.
Our service is committed to providing high quality early years' education and care to our children on a daily basis, whilst working in partnership with children, families and the wider community.
• Responsible and patient
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to relate well to children and families
• Ensuring that the environment is child lead and child focused
• Self-motivated and proactive
• A team player with the ability to plan
• Ability to work in a busy and fast paced environment
• Ensuring general child stimulation using all equipment at your disposal
• Ensuring that all policies and procedures are followed and all relevant forms, from and for the parents are collected and completed daily. For example, medical administration forms, daily report sheet, etc
• Working closely with the room leader, on all issues relating to your room
• Ensuring that the routines are followed on a day-to-day basis when possible - arts & crafts etc.
• Ensuring the general care of the children in your room
• Working with the room leader to develop and maintain routines for the children
• Minimum of 2 years' relevant experience, working in a childcare setting preferred.
• FETAC Level 5 Childcare qualification a requirement
• Minimum 30 hours.
Permanent / Full-time